Good LuckMessages& Quotes
Coming up with a message to say good luck to a friend or loved one can be hard. You want your message to be personal, heartfelt and kind. Good luck cards are usually happy and light-hearted, so depending on who you’re wishing luck to, you may also want to add a bit of humour to the message too.
Discover our suggestions to help you beat the pressure and deliver the perfect message for any occasion.
WHAT TO WRITE IN A GOOD LUCK CARD
When you’re wishing someone luck, you want to offer encouragement and a little bit of guidance to those heading out for a new adventure. These phrases can be written in a good luck card as they are, or even personalised for a more intimate message:
- Sending good vibes and positive energy your way.
- Best of luck on your next adventure – may you cope with all the challenges life throws at you and come out smiling on the other side.
- Always rooting for you – can’t wait to hear about your latest successes.
- Wishing you all the best in everything you do – you deserve it.
- The best of luck for the future!
- How exciting – a turn of the page. I can’t wait to see what the next chapter of your life will bring.
- Sending you all the luck in the world – not that you need it, you’re already ace!
GOOD LUCK IN NEW JOB
When your work bestie starts a new job, it can be a time of mixed emotions. You wish them well in their new role, but also want to let them know you’ll miss seeing them every day. Goodbye and good luck messages need to convey both sides of the coin.
- Best of luck in your new role and in all future endeavours – if you need any tips or advice, you know where to find me.
- Thank you for inspiring me and making my transition to a new job easy – as you move into your new role, I wish you every success.
- May fortune smile down on you today and every day as you begin this latest chapter – your creativity has always been an inspiration and I am sure your new team will love you just as much as we all do.
- Good luck in your next career move – here’s hoping you continue to grow closer to achieving all that your heart desires.
If you’re wishing farewell to your boss or a colleague who has provided support and wisdom over the years, it might be worthwhile showing your thanks and appreciation – as well as to wish them the best of luck.
- It was great working with a boss like you. Your new team is lucky to have you as their leader. Wishing you every success!
- Best of luck in the new job, Boss! It will be strange not seeing you around the office, but just know you’ve been an inspiration to us all.
- While we’re sad to see you go, just know we’ll never forget the impact you had as both a friend and mentor. Good luck in your future endeavours!
- I have learned so much from you during your time here. Hope your next role brings you every success. Good luck and keep in touch.
GOOD LUCK IN YOUR NEW HOME
Good luck in your new home messages usually focus on making a fresh start and preparing for life’s next big adventure.
- May your new home become your own little piece of heaven on Earth and bring you all the joys and happiness you could wish for.
- Annnnd relax! Now the hard part is over, put your feet up and enjoy your new home!
- So happy that you’ve found your dream home. Now’s the time to start making memories.
- Congratulations on reaching this life goal. Can’t wait to come round for a cuppa and check out the new pad!
- A beautiful home for a beautiful family. Well done – you deserve it!
- High five! What an achievement – a new home is a place where dreams come true.
- You’ve got the keys – how exciting! (But more importantly, when’s the housewarming party?)
- Good luck on your new adventure – don’t forget to find out when bin day is!
GOOD LUCK AT COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY
You might also want to wish them well on their next step after exams – whether that’s moving up to sixth form, starting college or heading to university. Here are a few messages to help them celebrate this momentous occasion and wish them luck for the future.
- Congratulations on getting into university! I wish you all the best as you take this next step into adulthood.
- The hard work paid off! Congrats on passing your exams and getting into college. We know you’ll have the best time and achieve great success in the years to come. Best of luck.
- Wherever you go and whatever you do, we are always here for you. Congratulations on this next chapter and we can’t wait to see what the future holds!
- I am so proud of everything you have achieved. Now, go and have the best time at university. You’re going to be great!
MESSAGES TO SAY ALL THE BEST
When someone close to you starts a new chapter in their life, you naturally want to wish them all the best. Whether they’re moving home, expanding their family or embarking on a new career, these messages should help inspire you to send your best wishes.
- Wishing you all the best in this new and exciting adventure.
- Every journey begins with a single step – well done for taking that step and all the best for your continued travels.
- All the best for your new start – here’s to a bright happy future in which all your dreams come true.
- May health, happiness and peace be with you in every stage of your life, with each new moment bringing you nothing but the best.
- Each morning brings new hope and new opportunities – here’s hoping all your sunrises bring you joy.
FLOWERS TO SAY GOOD LUCK
Of course, if there’s one thing better than finding the perfect words to say good luck, it’s finding the perfect flowers. There are lots of flowers that represent good luck and best wishes, symbolise change or show that you care. Choose the right flowers and you can pass on your best wishes for any occasion, even without words.
Whatever the occasion, when someone you care about is about to embark on a change in their life, you want to let them know you’re proud of them and that you care. You can say it with words, and you can say it with flowers – check out good luck bouquets, then take inspiration from above to add your personalised message