Why do we call them biscuits when they're with cheese? Aren't they usually crackers? We don't know the logic, but what we do know is that it all tastes rather blooming lovely. Especially when its luxury cheese truckles with rich apple and arran ale chutney...
In the event of supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute any items with replacements of equal or higher quality and value that may or may not be listed in the contents section of the product descriptions. For special dietary hampers, suitable substitutions will be made. In the event that a substitution is made, the nutritional and allergen summaries on our website may not reflect the true contents of the hamper.
Presented in a Decorative Gift Box
- Arran Fine Foods Apples & Arran Ale Chutney 190g
- Barber's Farmhouse Mature Cheddar Truckle 200g
- Ford Farm Double Gloucester with Chives & Spring Onion Truckle 200g
- Grandma Wild's Oaty Biscuits for Cheese Red Pepper & Pumpkin Seeds 130g
- Long Clawson Blue Stilton Wedge 150g