It all started on a little island
Jersey to be precise – that lovely spot between England and France (the one that's famous for its cows). In 1981 some clever holidaymakers stopped sending postcards home and started sending carnations instead. A burst of beauty by post, they were a great value way to send love to family and friends back home.
Now we spread joy far and wide
It was the start of something special. Many, many years on and we’ve delivered over 10 million beautiful bunches – from lush lilacs to vintage roses, although we have to confess we still have a soft spot for carnations.
Delivering joy to people is definitely the best job around, so we work really hard at it. We're rated excellent on TrustPilot and we want it to stay that way!
It's sharing happiness made simple
Although lots has changed since we started out on that little island (we see more types of cows now for one thing), we're still all about spreading happiness and doing good.
Here's a few ways we do that:
- By making life easier with fast, free delivery and a 7 day freshness guarantee
- A brilliant customer care team who really do care
- Options for all sorts of added extras to make gifts really special
- Planet-friendly packaging that's does good while looking good
- Sustainably sourced blooms and a commitment to reducing our environmental impact
Ready to make someone smile? Because we definitely are.