Valentine's DayMessages & Quotes
30 Funny and Cute Valentine’s Messages & Quotes
Need a little help getting the language of love flowing? We’ve got you covered. Here are all sorts of Valentine’s Day messages, plus some Valentine’s Day quotes, you can use for inspiration.
SHORT VALENTINE'S MESSAGES
Do long declarations of love make them feel a bit iffy? Sometimes less is definitely more. Try one of these short and (very) sweet messages of love instead.
- You complete me
- Where would I be without you?
- I love you more than anything
- You take my breath away
- To my only one and only
- You’re my world
- You’re the best
- You rock!
- Love you the most
- You’re my sweetheart
- You’re my everything
- You light up my life
VALENTINE’S DAY MESSAGES FOR HER
Let her know she’s your world with these Valentine’s messages.
- You’re the woman of my dreams, I love you so much.
- You’re my queen, my hero and my everything.
- You kissed this frog and made him into a prince, thank you for being part of my life. I love you!
- To my very own wonder woman, thanks for being a superhero
- To a real goddess! Thank you for everything.
VALENTINE’S DAY MESSAGES FOR HIM
If he’s your one and only, then tell him with one of these loving messages.
- To my prince, my hero and my everything, I love you so much.
- My partner in crime, life is better with you. Here’s to many more Valentine’s!
- To my very own prince charming, being with you is such an adventure. I love you, happy Valentine’s.
- To my superman, let’s fly away together.
- To the best man I know, thanks for being so wonderful. Happy Valentine’s!
CUTE VALENTINE’S DAY MESSAGES
It’s Valentine’s Day – now’s your chance to get smushy. Dial up the romance with these ulta cute messages.
- I love you to the moon and back. You’re everything to me and I’m so glad to be doing life with you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my one and only, my true love, my soulmate, my lobster. I love you with all my heart.
- You’ve shown me what true love is, I’m so excited to spend my life with you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Every day I love you more and more, and you’re still giving me butterflies! Happy Valentine’s to my one true love and best friend.
- Real love is this! Here’s to a life of smiles and adventures together.
- You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me. I love you so much!
FUNNY VALENTINE’S DAY MESSAGES
We think laughter really is the way to someone’s heart, so make them smile this Valentine’s Day with these funny Valentine’s messages.
- Thanks for putting up with me all this time, sorry to say it might be for quite a while longer… Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I love you more than anything, even Beyonce or chocolate! Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Even though I didn’t turn into a prince, thanks for still kissing me. Love you loads, happy Valentine’s Day.
- All you need is love (but also wine and chocolate), happy Valentine’s Day!
- I love you to Neptune and back (it’s further than the moon). Happy Valentine’s!
- The yin to my yang, salt to my pepper, Ant to my Dec, happy Valentine’s!
- We’re like Romeo and Juliet (without the tragic ending). Happy love day.
Tell those wonderful women just how brilliant they are with these messages.
- To my partner in crime, let’s be friends forever
- You’re the best pal a gal could hope for, happy Galentine’s Day
- To a goddess, a hero, an icon – happy Galentine’s day
- I don’t know what I’d do without you beautiful woman, happy Galentine’s Day
- To my galentine, you fill my life with joy and my heart with love, thanks for always having my back.
- What would a gal do without a pal like you? You’re the best!
- BFF? You’re more like a BBBBFF! Love you gal!
Valentine’s Messages from around the world
Share your love in the language of love! It’s up to you which language that is though. Here’s how to say I love you in a few different languages.
- Je t’aime (French)
- Te quiero (Spanish
- Ich liebe dich (German)
- Ti amo (Italian)
- Jag älskar dig (Swedish)
- Kocham Cię (Polish)
“The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love”
Henry Miller, writer
“It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them”
Agatha Christie, writer
“There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart”
“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you”
from Winnie the Pooh by A.A Milne
“How do I love thee? Let me count the ways”
Elizabeth Barrett Browning, poet
Got your message all ready? All that’s left to do is…